The Graphics Coordinator is responsible for contributing to the Whitewater Estimating and Proposal department on a multitude of projects. This position will develop an understanding of the company, products, customers, markets and competitors as well as define and align goals with departmental goals for mutual success. The primary goal of this position is to coordinate all graphics functions for sales, including proposals, bid documents, PowerPoint presentations and other deliverables as needed.
Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Direct the First Nations Members and the general public to the appropriate staff
- Pick up and deliver the mail
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference
Lelem’ Arts and Cultural Cafe continues to seek just the right new team members who are extremely dependable, quality-driven and committed to being outstanding Line Cooks. Preference given to those with open availability and willingness to work long-term.
This popular, very busy cafe overlooks the Bedford Channel in charming Fort Langley. We are proud of our gorgeous, modern, open-kitchen facility serving high-quality, made-to-order food and baked goods as well as a wide range of hot and cold beverages plus beer and wine. Lelem’ is owned by the Kwantlen First Nation and operated by its progressive and diverse business group, Seyem’ Qwantlen Business Group.